Terms and Conditions of Booking
ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES MUST NOT BE USED WITHIN AWNINGS DUE TO FIRE RISK
- Caravans must be adequately insured and are only allowed on site provided that you, the owner, undertake to relieve the management of all liability whatsoever for accidents to yourselves and/ or loss of or damage to your property within the precincts of the park.
- Unaccompanied all male/ female parties are not allowed.
- ONE CAR PER PITCH PERMITTED TO BE PARKED OUTSIDE YOUR CARAVAN. EXTRA CARS CAN BE PARKED IN THE CAR PARK FREE OF CHARGE. NO CARS ARE TO BE PARKED ON EMPTY PICTHES. A SECOND CAR MAY BE ALLOWED ON SITE AT A COST OF £2 PER DAY.
- NO WORKS/ COMMERCIAL VEHICLES OR TRANSIT VANS ARE ALLOWED ON SITE.
- Parents/ guardians are solely responsible for the conduct of their children at all times. Bullying, vandalism or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave the site.
- In the interest of public safety cycles can be ridden if a cycle helmet is worn and parents understand that they accept total responsibility for any damage or injuries caused.
- For the peace of all holiday makers loose ball games are not allowed around caravans.
- No more than 2 DOGS per VAN are allowed. DOGS MUST BE ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES. ANY FOULING IS TO BE REMOVED AND DISCARDED APPROPRIATELY.
- The use of washing lines (including temporary rotary) outside of your caravan is not permitted.
- All awnings are put up at owners risk and all guy ropes and storm straps must be on the inside of your pitch. ANNEXES MUST BE INSIDE YOUR PITCH ON THE GRAVEL.
- The management will maintain the cleanliness of the showers, toilets, laundry and pot wash areas, and children should be properly supervised in these buildings and discouraged from playing in or around them. NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 ALLOWED IN THE TOILETS OR POT WASH UNACCOMPANIED.
- Shower tokens are 3 for £1.00 or 40p each and are available from the machine outside reception.
- Washers and dryers are cash only: £1.50 for the Washer and £2.00 for the Dryer.
- On arrival at reception, you will be issued with a security card for the barrier and a key for the toilet/ shower blocks. A £5.00 deposit is required for these and is refunded on your departure. An additional £3.00 deposit is required for the electric smartcard.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES DO NOT EXCEED 2000 WATTS OR THE SYSTEM WILL TRIP.
PLEASE VACATE YOUR PITCH BY 12 NOON ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE OR YOU MAY BE CHARGED EXTRA.
We want to maintain a safe and secure environment for you and your family and may ask for your identification on arrival. We don't knowingly allow anyone to use or visit our parks who is a convicted child sex offender, subject to the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, or subject to a Risk of Sexual Harm Order or Child Abduction Notice.