- No electrical items are to be used in awnings.
- Gazebos and tents are not allowed on touring pitches.
- No cycling/skateboards/skates/scooters are to be used around the toilet block.
- Children under 5 yrs to be accompanied by an adult in toilet blocks.
- No animals allowed inside the toilet block or on the play areas.
- No smoking allowed inside the toilet block.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, clean up its poo the dog can’t! Your dog is your responsibility.
- No washing lines allowed on pitches.
- No nappies/sanitary items to be emptied in the sluices/chemical disposal points, please put them in the bins.
- Ball games are prohibited on the park.
- No alcohol to be taken or consumed in the games room.
- Barbecues are allowed on site but must be off the ground so as not to cause any burn marks.
- No hot coals or ashes to be placed in the bins.
- Please drive as slowly as possible. Everyone wants to feel safe. There is a 5mph speed limit on site, so no excuses!
- Please leave your pitch how you would expect to find it.
- Please respect others and remember noise carries. No noise after 11.30pm. Please act in a courteous manner to ourselves and other guests.
- Departures are to be by 12.00 noon
The government have given the go ahead for the parks to re-open on Saturday 4th July. (however, they remain firmly closed until then). We are working on ensuring the parks are safe for customers and staff and ask that you when you return you follow guidelines where appropriate, stay alert and maintain social distance. Please do not visit if you have signs of COVID-19.
If you would like to book a holiday cottage or a glamping pod please contact us directly on 01723 361 178
PLEASE NOTE: We can only accept proper leisure vehicles on the park. Unconverted vans are not allowed.